Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm Back...

Okay I'm back and this time its for good...After a long hiatus, ending work, starting maternity leave, having a little baby, our new house being delayed again, family challenges along the way, its time to start getting this blog back up and running!

But we're going to do things a little differently this time around, I will promise the following:

1. To bake a recipe once a week
2. To make a filipino dish once a week
3. To make a portuguese dish once a week
4. To incorporate my latest hobby of photography by including a favorite pic in the blog, and
5. I'll include tips that I've found very helpful or touch on any recent projects that I'm working on and what my progress is with them...

and so this list will guide me along the way over the next couple of weeks and I'll revisit it later on and see if its working or not :)

In the meantime, let's get this party started...

Helena :)

No comments: