Saturday, August 9, 2008

Filipino BBQ

Anyone who knows me, will tell you how much I absolutely love filipino BBQ. I've tried numerous times to obtain the ever famous recipes from my in-laws with no luck but this year I am happy to announce that my father-in-law was more than happy to share the recipe to his Filipino pork BBQ sticks... and they were just as yummy as ever!


Dad's Filipino pork BBQ sticks


Ingredients

1 pound pork tenderloin, cubed
¼ cup soy sauce
5 cloves garlic minced
2 tablespoon rice vinegar
2 tablespoon brown sugar
¼ cup tomato ketchup

Directions

Add all ingredients to a resealable bag and marinade overnight. Before barbecuing, soak wooden skewers in water for 30 mins.

Thread pork through skewers and BBQ.

Serve with vegetable shish kebobs and hot steaming rice.


Enjoy!

No comments: